Seedlings Early Learning has implemented a series of protective measures to meet the requirements by Alberta Health guidelines related with COVID-19 pandemic. We are taking care to bring you a fully safe and healthy environment, where your children can learn and succeed. In the next pages you will find important information regarding the daily operation in our locations.
August 13, 2021: In particular, Dr. Hinshaw recommends that:
- Anyone who is sick with symptoms of COVID-19 or any respiratory illness should stay home until they recover (10 days). The COVID-19 test will continue to be offered to people who show symptoms for an additional six weeks.
- If an outbreak of respiratory disease were to occur in a school, local health officials would work with school staff to establish additional measures, if necessary.
- Although masks are no longer required provincially, Seedlings continue to support students and staff who choose to continue to wear them. As well
- All people who are eligible to be vaccinated do so. For this, it is planned to offer the vaccines in schools, which will reach all eligible students in the province.
Please review the latest documents related with COVID:
- August 13 2021: Letter from the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Dr. Hinshaw, that appeared this morning regarding the School Plan for the year 2021/22.
- DAILY CHECK LIST (please parents use): https://www.seedlingspreschool.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/Covid-19-information-alberta-health-daily-checklist-MAY-2021.pdf
- STAGE 3: https://www.seedlingspreschool.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/08/STAGE-3-GUIDANCE-FOR-PRESCHOOL-DAY-CARE-JULY-1.pdf
- COVID-19 Policy and procedures": 1_COVID 19- SEEDLINGS Policy & Procedures